Edited by Dawn Vogel and Jeremy Zimmerman
- That Ain't Right: Historical Accounts of the Miskatonic Valley
- Selfies from the End of the World: Historical Accounts of the Apocalypse
- Fitting In: Historical Accounts of Paranormal Subcultures
- Utter Fabrication: Historical Accounts of Unusual Buildings and Structures
- Battling in All Her Finery: Historical Accounts of Otherworldly Women Leaders
- I Didn't Break the Lamp - Historical Accounts of Imaginary Acquaintances
Size: 5.50 x 8.50 in
"It would be our duty, as citizens on this earth
to document its end the best way we know
and if that means a second by second update
of the world going up in flames, or down in rain, or crushed under the feet of invading monsters
so be it."
-- Shivangi Narain
No one understands an apocalypse like the people who have experienced it. Mad Scientist Journal has brought together twenty-three tales of people who have seen the world end. These accounts range from irreverent to surreal to heartbreaking. Zombies share space with global wars, superviruses, canned peaches, and the death of the sun.
Included in this collection are Rhoads Brazos, Samantha Bryant, Garrett Croker, Nathan Crowder, Matthew R. Davis, Kate Elizabeth, Mathew Allan Garcia, Sylvia Heike, B. T. Joy, Herb N. Legend, Samuel Marzioli, Mary Mascari, Nick Nafpliotis, Shivangi Narain, Brandon Nolta, Alexis J. Reed, Natalie Satakovski, J. C. Stearns, Charity Tahmaseb, Nicole Tanquary, Kristopher Triana, Dusty Wallace, MJ Wesolowski, and Caroline M. Yoachim. Includes art by Errow Collins, Amanda Jones, Shannon Legler, and Luke Spooner.
Publisher: DefCon One Publishing